Skip to main navigation Skip to main content Skip to page footer

MSc in Archaeological Science



No visa is required to enter Greece if you possess a valid passport from an EU Member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland. Nevertheless, applicants from countries outside the Schengen zone need a student visa. For more information, please, visit the relevant site of the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Guidelines for non-EU students of the NKUA.

The length of time needed to acquire a student visa differs from country to country. For this reason, the applicants from countries outside the Schengen zone are encouraged to communicate, as soon as possible, with the Greek Embassy in their country for information on the procedure and also on the time needed for the conclusion of the process. For a list of the necessary documents, see here and here

All complete applications from countries outside the Schengen zone will be processed with priority by our selection committee. Therefore we strongly encourage you to submit, as soon as possible, a complete application, in case you are interested for enrolling in the program.

Health Insurance

Information about Health Insurance can be found in the Guide of the International Students Support Unit.